1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating at url: meditsolutions.pl
- The website operator and the Personal Data Administrator are: MedIT Solutions Kurman i Wspólnicy Spółka Z o.o., KRS 0000964397, REGON: 369845473, NIP: 5732899043 ul. Orkana 139b, 42-229 Częstochowa, Poland
- Operator's e-mail contact address:
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- statistical purposes
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
1. Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
2. By saving cookies in end devices (so-called "cookies").
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: webflow.com
4. Your Rights And Additional Information On How To Use The Data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform a contract with you or to fulfill your obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- authorized employees and co-workers who use data for implementation purpose of the site
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than necessary for perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on conducting accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for longer than for 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to exercise legitimate interests implemented by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not be could have been made in the presence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, the interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular the determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
5. Administrator Logs
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. This data is used to administer the site.
6. Important Marketing Techniques
7. Information About Cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use of Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the page from which they come from, their storage time on the end device and unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter your login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the "Important marketing techniques" section;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that they are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the site web or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies they are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the file parameters cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Members The website can change the settings in this area The web browser enables deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block Detailed cookies information on this topic is provided in the web browser's help or documentation.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may be used also by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular this applies to the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA).
8. Managing Cookies - How To Express And Undo In Practice Agreement?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences can make it difficult and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser from the list below use and follow the instructions: